I was tasked with redesigning the main practice site for Dental Dynamics. This project presented many challenges. For one, the whole site was built in WordPress and this would be my first time diving into WordPress. This alone was a bit challenging since I not only had to redesign and develop a new site, but I also had to learn and utilize the WordPress codex.
Some of the features that needed to be implemented into the new version of the site were.
• A consolidation of all the fractured data over the site into clear and concise categories that'd be easily understood and navigable to the user.
• Dynamic and easily editable header content that'd be animatable, and recognized by search engines.
• A portable contact form that could be activated via a button click, or embedded on any page.
• A way to easily add and display social media links related to the practice.
• A way to easily add or edit basic business information such as address, phone number, etc.
• A gallery system that could be easily implemented through the WP interface.
shortCode used to create the gallery above.