26 things to do in an elevator
- When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
- Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
- Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
- Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
- Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
- Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
My name's Trevor Lemon, and this is my blog. I'll try to
update it with whatever I'm working on, random thoughts, links to
shit I think is cool; whatever I deem worthy I suppose.
If you want to keep up with muh craziness bookmark my RSS feed.